This Public agreement (hereinafter referred to as «Agreement» defines the procedure for the provision of services, as well as the mutual rights, obligations and order of the relationship between the Cloud ticket service BezKassira.by ( hereinafter referred to as & laquo; without Cashier»), represented by Individual entrepreneur Vitaly Lushchakov, acting on the basis of state registration Certificate # 690840924, and buyer (hereinafter referred to as & laquo; Client & raquo;), tickets for cultural, sports, educational and any other mass events (hereinafter referred to as «Event»), who accepted (accepted) public offer (offer) on the conclusion of this Agreement.
- Publication (placement) of the text of this Agreement on the website at www.bezkassira.by & nbsp;is a public offer (offer) without a Cashier, addressed to an indefinite circle of persons to conclude this Agreement.
- The fact of acceptance by the Client of the terms and conditions of this Agreement is the Client's performance on the site www.bezkassira.by any action. Thus, the Client confirms that he is an individual who has the full right and legal capacity to work with this Internet resource; he is a legal entity whose representative has all the rights to work with www.bezkassira.by on behalf of the specified legal entity; it duly fulfills all conditions of work with the Cashier.
- by Purchasing a ticket, the Customer confirms that they are familiar with the age restrictions for this Event.
- the Cashier automatically creates an account using the e-mail address specified when purchasing the ticket to generate and store information about the ticket(s). E-mail is an integral part of the ticket purchase process and can be used by the service to automatically send promotional emails without sending them to third parties. In addition to the E-mail address and password, the Cashier does not verify the identity of the website user. The client confirms that the data provided by them is provided voluntarily and with the client's consent. The customer agrees to the processing of their personal data (first and last name, place of residence, phone number, e-mail, user name, password, etc.) without the Cashier.
- Bezkassir is not responsible for non-delivery (lack of delivery capability, delay in delivery) of the ticket, electronic ticket, caused by inaccuracy of the information provided by the Customer when ordering the ticket; failure of telecommunication channels, data transmission networks, information resources or services, or accidents (failures in operation) in power electrical or computer networks located outside of bezkassir's own resources, or the functioning of which It is not able to influence; actions (inaction) of third parties and other circumstances beyond the control of the Cashier.
- if there are any problems with the delivery of the e-ticket, the Customer must report this by phone or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating problems.
- of Besisira is not an organizer of any Event. The cashier sells tickets for Events on behalf of the organizer and at the expense of the organizer. Bezkassira is not responsible for failed or canceled Events, changes in the date of the event, delays, quality of Events and other issues related to the organization of Events.
- the Cashier is not responsible for losses incurred in connection with the Event, including not compensating for the cost of items lost during the Event. The rights and obligations associated with the purchased ticket are determined and published by the Event organizer, and under no circumstances is the Cashier responsible for the content, modification, or performance of these rights and obligations. All claims related to the Event, its content, quality, advertising, etc., are submitted to the Event organizer.
- by placing links to sites on the Internet that belong to third parties, Bezkassira is not responsible for the content of such sites. The presence on Bezkassir of links to sites belonging to third parties does not mean, imply or imply that Bezkassir approves or recommends viewing the content of such sites that do not belong to Bezkassir. The client acknowledges and agrees that the Cashier is not and cannot be held responsible for the content of the sites.
- If the Event is canceled, postponed, or changed venue, time, etc., the Cashier is not obliged to reimburse the cost of the entrance ticket to the client, (Code of the Republic of Belarus on culture, paragraph 5 of article 217). The service fee is not refunded to the customer, since the service is considered to be rendered. Money for tickets to a failed Event is returned by the Event organizer, unless otherwise specified.
- the Cashier does not have the right to set the price and conditions of ticket sale, including does not determine the location of (seated) seats at the Event, and does not replace or compensate for destroyed, lost, stolen, damaged or other tickets.
- the Cashier reserves the right to charge the customer the cost of the service fee (from 50 kopecks to 3 rubles) or increase the ticket price in agreement with the Event organizer. When selling tickets, the cashier has the right to provide additional services to Customers for a fee. The amounts received for additional services rendered to Clients are the cashier's own income. When purchasing tickets at partners ' points of sale, an additional fee may be charged for the ticket processing service (starting from 90 kopecks). The cashier is not responsible for the amount of additional Commission partners. The Commission amount can be specified in partner outlets without a Cashier. When conducting promotions (discount, promo codes, etc.) - the discount percentage applies only to the ticket price, without taking into account the service fee and other additional commissions.
- the Cashier does not check whether the person providing the ticket is the person who purchased the ticket, and is not responsible for any damage caused by this. Only one person can enter the Event with a single ticket. The viewer is responsible for the safety of the ticket. When attending an Event on the basis of a ticket printed by the Client, the Client is considered to have entered when the ticket was first presented and(or) scanned by the ticket controller. Bezkassir is not responsible for the authenticity and identification of tickets purchased at unknown locations (not at points of sale without a Cashier and not on the site www.bezkassira.by ). the ticket Must be stored in a safe place - direct sunlight and high temperatures can spoil the quality of the ticket form and make it difficult to read the barcode from it.
- Changes and/or additions to this Agreement are made unilaterally by the decision of the Cashier and are made available to the public by publishing the relevant information on the official website www.bezkassira.by.