Do you ever feel like this?
Because you have just one or two major clients that make up 70-80% of your revenue?
Because you work for less money that you feel you should be getting for your quality services?
Because you have no control over the sales process and have no idea when a lead might become a client?
Because your employees quit because of not having enough interesting projects?
Take more control of your sales!
Przemysław (Simon) Stanisz & Erik Wesner
September 22-23, 2017 Minsk
Effective B2B sales processes
Full day workshop
- Overview of the 8-step Cycle of the Sale – Focus on the Approach (Initial Contact) & Introduction (First Meeting)
- Goals of the Sales Process – From Controlling Emotions to Building Loyalty
- How to Initiate First Contact Effectively – From the Psychology of the Listener to Verbal and Non-verbal Cues
- How to Gain Trust in 2 Minutes or Less – A Simple but Highly Effective Method
- Selling Ideas First – Concepts before Features
- Identifying Needs – Via Discovery or Creation
- Covering Objections in Advance – Identifying and Disarming
- Creating an Effective Buying Atmosphere – Key to Low-
A Q&A session is part of our workshop. Feel free to have
questions prepared from your own sales experience.
All info: http://action-plans.by/b2bsales